Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hi everybody I'm blogging for Karyin because she is too lazy! But I don't really know what she did today leh hahaha.

Morning no PE, I think Karyin should be quite sad about it, ??? LOL! Went library and she did her English compo corrections! Got Toh Xinyi to help her to phrase the sentences then very soon 2 periods ended and went for maths.

Chemistry did practical. After that recess, she was saying that Wanqin, her and I have the same hairstyle (clip up the fringe), then suggested to take photo -.- but in the end she forgot! (hehe)

Karyin show us her newly taken photo (for he IC, like finally) and she looked so stern! So funny manz "the person said my zui3 ba1 wai1 yi4 bian1"

Geography. KARYIN SAID SHE'S VERY HAPPY THAT SHE PASSED HER GEOG TEST! :D Grats grats!!! Haha Mr Ow very cute right, I heard Karyin said "Mr Ow so humorous!" LOL!!! And I heard her laughter when Mr Ow was posing an awkward position while he was writing on the board! Hahaha damn funny!

I feel like I'm her secretary hahah this is EBEL bye :D